BBQ Chicken Waffle Fries
- Cooked Waffle fries
- 1 cup of shredded barbequed chicken (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup of shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce
- One medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- Pickled banana peppers
- Chopped cilantro
- Arrange the Waffle fries in a baking dish. Add the Chicken, onion, and cheese on top, bake for about 5 minutes or a little longer until the cheese melt.
Serve with tomato, lettuce, pickles and peppers on top.