Garlic Waffle Fries
- Cooked Waffle Fries
- Twelve Cloves of minced Garlic
- Two tablespoons of Butter
- One tablespoon of Olive oil
- Small red pepper flakes
- Salt and Pepper
- Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
Put the butter and oil on the pan and heat over the stove until butter has melted.
- Add the Garlic and Red pepper flakes.
- Cook until the Garlic releases its fragrance.
- Remove from heat then mix it well with the Cooked Waffle fries
- Add the Parsley and Parmesan.
- Seasoned it with Salt and Pepper.
- Serve and Enjoy!