Asparagus Mushroom Recipe
Roasting asparagus and mushroom is such a wonderful combination. This recipe is an ideal side dish for pork, chicken or beef.
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 springs fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 230 degrees Celsius or 450 degree Fahrenheit.
- Put your asparagus and mushroom in a large bowl, then drizzle it with olive oil.
Add rosemary, salt and pepper as seasoning.
Toss it well until the ingredients are well mixed.
Prepare a baking sheet, and spray some vegetable cooking oil lightly into it.
Lay the baking sheet on a pan, then arrange evenly the asparagus and mushrooms on it.
Roast it in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the asparagus is tender and brown in spots.
This recipe is best served when warm at room temperature. You can also sprinkle the vegetables with Lemmon zest or vinegar and season it with addition salt and pepper as you desired.