Asparagus Mushroom Recipe
Roasting asparagus and mushroom is such a wonderful combination. This recipe is an ideal side dish for pork, chicken or beef.
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 springs fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 230 degrees Celsius or 450 degree Fahrenheit.
- Put your asparagus and mushroom in a large bowl, then drizzle it with olive oil.
Add rosemary, salt and pepper as seasoning.
Toss it well until the ingredients are well mixed.
Prepare a baking sheet, and spray some vegetable cooking oil lightly into it.
Lay the baking sheet on a pan, then arrange evenly the asparagus and mushrooms on it.
Roast it in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the asparagus is tender and brown in spots.